I started my working life in a job at a Ferrari Dealership. I got to drive Ferrari’s and work on them. I also used to prep them for shows, making sure every part on the car looked fantastic. A job that I really enjoyed.
Moving on from that job but still staying in the motor trade I went to work at a Rolls Royce and Bentley dealership. I did the same things that I did at Ferrari but this time it was with luxury Bentley’s. I had the good fortune to drive many cars which included some very famous people.
My path then took a turn and I became a Web Designer. The company I worked for also did on board filming in track cars. So, I did the web design work but also got to go to race tracks and set up the cameras in the cars.
The most memorable place was the launch of the Nissan GTR at the Nurburgring in Germany.
I also had the good fortune of working with the Aston Martin factory and got to go to the launch of some new Aston Martin’s, which took place at Monza. What a great time I had.
Web Design & Graphics
Well I slowly did even more design work, for many top business people, who were very happy with all the work that I did for them. I then decided to build this website, to help other people who are in need of a Website or Website Graphics.
I look forward to talking with you and working with you on your project.
Rob is a highly focused sales, marketing and Funnel expert who has no fear about challenging the status quo to grow a business. His mantra is “If you always do what you’ve always done then you’ll always get what you’ve always got.” You’ll find that he wont be shy in helping you do things a bit differently to crush your competition.
He’s also an Ex professional footballer with Bournemouth, playing under Harry Redknapp, Tony Pulis and Mel Machin playing. He spent 8 years with Bournemouth, recording 171 appearances and 14 goals. He holds the Bournemouth club record for youngest appearance in the first team on 15 September 1992 against Blackpool away.
Claim to fame: Harry tried to sell him for a Million Pounds to Sheffield United but Dave Basset and Chris Kamara said he couldn’t hit a barn door and they sent him packing.
3 finest traits: Tenacious, thinks differently and closes at will.
- After having to retire through injury Rob worked as a cold call door to door Insurance salesman and was promoted to Area manager within 3 months
- He won many company conventions across a two year spell as an Area manager and finished runner up across the UK for team sales and was promptly promoted to the District Manager of the Midlands.
- Set up and ran a web design company for 2 years.
- Helped recruit, train & grow the consultant base from 40 to over 200 for a large financial services organisation all whilst running a 10 man team.
- Joined a newly formed local Solar company and led the sales team in sold cases for two month before taking a management position and again helped them go from 1 million a year up to 50 million.
- Worked with one of the UK’s biggest Entrepreneurs to help grow his sales team and build a huge business trade show presence. Helped 100s of people plan and develop their business funnels.